viernes, 22 de noviembre de 2013

A funny Walk


Hi friends, in this new post I will speak about a walk that I make this year with my classmates, this walk was in “Reserva nacional Rio Clarillo” located in the commune of Pirque. This walk was with motive of ENEG (encuentro nacional de estudiantes de geografía). In this walk learned about Biogeography in this place, for example about type of tree and animals, also I see the “Rio Clarillo” is very beautiful J .

This walk lasted 2 hours aprox, was in rise, for this reason was very tiring but with my friends was more entertaining. This was the first time that I walk for this place, for this reason was very emotional.

When got to the top, we have a rest with my classmate and other people, but other group continue the walk, this moment was the best of the day because with my friend see the sky and the landscape in generally and was very beautiful, until breathe was more rich because there was no contamination, also ate in the riverbank, was very gracious because was a little difficult eat in this place but was very funny.

When there were that come down, the other people was gone, for this motive, we went down alone, for lucky was very easy and arrived safe and sound jajaja

For this reason I would go again, because is a landscape very beautiful and was a wonderful experience

i hope you enjoy this publication of my favorite walk

until the next post,

Bye

2 comentarios:

  1. woow the activity in ENEG, I went to it, but I don´t went to "Terreno", because I didn´t lose class with Ferrando... Some people talk about is funny that go to "Rio clarillo"
    See you :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Nice walk and some guy told me that you went down flying.

    ResponderEliminar