domingo, 24 de marzo de 2013

My favorite team


Hello, my name is Nicolás Rivas, I am student of geography at the Universidad de Chile. This publication will write one of my great passions, Colo Colo.

Since very little I went to the stadium with my father, he is very fond of football, one of the games I remember most is the final against Universidad Catolica in 2002 where Colo Colo won 3-2 and that was titled Champion tournament, something not less as the team was with economic problems and played only players trained at the club.

Today my team does not have a good time, but as it has been all my life, I'll keep encouraging it win or lose.


5 comentarios:

  1. Hi nico! colo-colo is chileeeee!!!XD

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think that colo-colo isn’t in a good time like a long time ago.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. When I was a child my father went with my at the stadium jajaja. Nowadays I like it Colo Colo but my father is really fanatic of it!

    ResponderEliminar