lunes, 25 de marzo de 2013

My Nintendo wii


My favorite piece of technology is my Nintendo wii, with this object I pass very time playing to my favorites games of the saga of Nintendo. I got this object in the Christmas and was the present for me and for my sister. I use my Nintendo wii for playing in my free times and compete with my sister, she is very good playing Nintendo wii. I like this object because is a way of clear my head and the technology of this games console is very innovative.

It characteristic most important of it games console are yours joystick and yours differents  accessorys that us can get, for example the steering for playing Mario kart or the pistol for playing the differents games of war, this characteristic transform at  the Nintendo wii in  a console games of the must importants in the world and of the must funny for playing in family

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi
    I think that Nintendo Wii is really funny and is great for play with some friends.
    I have a little question, How you can play PES?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi, I think Nintendo Wii rules! it's fantastic how it mades video games much more fun that in the past.
    Take Care :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I'm not really a big video games fan. Sometimes I play wii with my nephew though.

    ResponderEliminar