viernes, 8 de noviembre de 2013

THE FUTURE (INSIDE MY MIND)



Hello everyone, in this new post I will talk about me in the future.

In the future I will be living in sealand, a micronation ubicated near of England, This micronation is a platform ubicated in the sea. In this place I would be the geographer, and I would plan all inside the country, whit my friend the prince of sealand, who promise me a very important position in the principality.
In this place I would live with my future 10 wives and with my children, I also would like that my friends live in Sealand whit me, because they love Sealand and will be very happy living here.
that time i want to reached the end of my university career, have a nobility title of sealand, and be playing in the soccer team like the forward football player, or more in the future like the coach of the soccer team.
the world being destroyed so people have will seen the third world war, the people begin to kill each other and an apocalypse zombie will develop on chile, where the plague will expand all over the world, and we were the only population safe around the world on our peacefully nation.

PD: all of you who want to add to my principality please send an e-mail to this direction: nicolassoonnewkingofsealand@beliveornot.com or call to my new super cellphone : +5691234567, if you wanna have a super position on the government please send an email whit you facebook page, and attach your expectation about this, you might visit our web page : 
http://www.sealandgov.org/      thanks.



i hope you enjoy this publication 
until the next post, 

Nicolas Rivas.

3 comentarios:

  1. Ahahahahaha Nico , I laughed a lot ! But are you sure you're going to have 10 wives ? I can be one of those 10 wives ? $ Ahaahhahaah
    Bye !! .
    Ps : check your mail because I sent a request to add me to your principality

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Sealand! I'd really like to visit this place, so I hope you invite me... to know your lovely 10 wives (can you present me one of them? 1313)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Jajaja The prince of Sealand!!! and many wives! Is funny!
    See you :)

    ResponderEliminar