domingo, 7 de abril de 2013

My vacations


Hello visitors of my blog, in this post I will talk about the journey that I made on my summer vacations.

This trip I did on my summer vacation, the first weeks of February. This trip I did with my mom, my dad, my sister, my grandmother, my girlfriend and my dog, we traveled together in the family car, Our destination was La Herradura, in the fourth  region of Coquimbo.

At our destination, we conducted various activities such as going to fish, sail a boat, go to the beach, eat typical local food, etc.. In addition, we visited other nearby locations like La Serena, Vicuña, Pisco Elqui, among others.

This trip is one of the best I've done, I met a lot of places in my country I did not know, we also share a lot with my family, one of the good things of this vacation is that I recharged a lot of energy and I'm ready to start this new academic year.

I hope you have enjoyed this publication.

goodbye.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario