lunes, 15 de abril de 2013

My favorite photography


Hello my followers, in this post speaking about photography very special, this picture is about a travel that I realized with my family to “Isla Mancera” in the south of the Chile.
This photography was taken on a boat in the rout to the island, the date of the photography is February of 2010.  This photography shows to my sister, my girlfriend and me, soaked for the water that entered the boat.
This photography is one of my favorites because in this moment we have a little scary but equally the situation we did have a good time, for this reason this photography reflects a great moments with my specials persons, this picture was took my mother.
The visit to the island is apart history, we enjoyed this different scenery of this wonderful island, and we toured most of this place.
Hope you have enjoyed this post.
Until next time.

4 comentarios:

  1. Hi Nico, hahaha this picture it's very funny, your post was very entertaining to read, bye bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. nice picture nico!!!! you and flavia look really good together!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. When we travel with special persons the moments to be very specials! And this like me take pictures all time, because I see and remember!
    Nice pic!
    See you :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I really like how you look together with flavia!! see you :)

    ResponderEliminar