domingo, 5 de mayo de 2013

My favorite building


Hello my followers, in this post i talk about a building that me I liked, this building is the “estadio monumental David Arellano”. In this court playing my favorite team of soccer Colo Colo.

This stadium is my favorite because is a building that has a big history, this coliseum has a goals marker very modern to Latin-American level, it has seating very confortables and the design of the seating is wonderful. This stadium is used for playing football ,concerts and very more activities.

The first time that me see this building was when me have four years old, with my father  went to see a match between Colo vs audax italiano, in this occasion, my team win for 2-0.

This building is a of the most important a national level and the most  people of the country  think about it
the architecture of this stadium is different from the place where it is located, because there are only around residential neighborhoods, but the stadium gives it a attractive touch to the place. The negative point of this is that some fans cause ravages, and the local people suffer from these acts, this is an unfinished agenda for the authorities.

Until the next.

bye.

1 comentario:

  1. I think taht is more beautiful the stadium San Carlos de Apoquindo.
    JAJA

    ResponderEliminar