lunes, 8 de abril de 2013

Pearl jam concerts


Hi, my favorite classmates. In this new publication I will speak about a concert very especial to that attend. This concert was “Pearl jam “. The show was make in the “Estadio Monumental David Arellano” be placed in the commune of Macul, this concert was in November of 2010. I went to with my girlfriend and my best friend.

Before that played the principal band, A band of  veterans support to pearl jam . Eddie Vedder was incredible and the rest of the band equal, the group played 28 songs and very covers.
I like the concert because pearl jam is a band with a great trajectory. They playing very good in live and are very close with the fans besides, the songs of the group are the classic of the grunge in the world.

I hope you have enjoyed this publication.

Bye bye. kisses

3 comentarios:

  1. I really like the soundtrack of the movie "Into the wild" but I do not like perl jam!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hi nico!!! i love you post,pearl jam is a nice group with beatiful songs

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hahaha Ima you're so HIPPIEEEEEEE. I love pearl jam, especially the song "Just Breathe", bye NicoGrunge

    ResponderEliminar