lunes, 6 de mayo de 2013

The big celebration of my vacations


Hi my friends, in this publication i will speak about an big celebration in that i participate, this celebration was in the beach house of a friend, located in the Loncura beach. These parties was for motive of winter vacations and attend four friends, some with your girlfriend, my girlfriend and me. the trip during three days and was very funny Because with the boys buy many beers and wine jaja, also we did a lot of food, in the evening , the guys search firewood  and the girl cooking.

When down the cold, with my friends burning the firewood and made a bonfire, around of it, we gather and dis different activities as for example, play the guitar, sing, drink, eat (is important to do if you drink),etc. the best moment of this trip was the last nigt, when don’t have many money, my friends going in search of a little of wine for the night. After of two hours, the  guys returned with a wine named “Santa Gemita” is the wine more bad that I have tasted but the effort the my friends is appreciated, this was an unforgettable night and my best celebration.

Until the next post Blog Buddies.

Bye.


2 comentarios:

  1. celebration with friends and the beach! Woow Crazy night!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love the beach in winter, there are very few people jajaja

    ResponderEliminar