jueves, 20 de junio de 2013

A great place of Santiago

Hello friends, in this new post  will speak about my favorite place of Santiago, this place is the “Persa Bío Bío”. This place is located in the commune of Santiago Centro in the Bio Bio 793 street, This place is characterized because it offers a large number of products of various kinds, at prices much lower than in traditional markets for example, find furniture, technological items, decorative items, etc. I like this place because it is accessible to all type of population and also because the variety of products offered in this place is really amazing.

When I visit this place, I am dedicated to go for each store looking products and consulting Prices watching if I can get something for me, or for a gift. The last time I visited this place was a month ago, the reason  was because I needed to repair the keyboard of a computer ,For this reason, search in many local the pieces that I needed until I found the pieces and at a great price
I hope you guys liked this post the Persian bio bio is a great place, very economical and is typical of our city, I totally recommend it.


until the next!!!

3 comentarios:

  1. Jaja Persa Bio Bio is very funny! We find the most stranged things with good price! I like to go!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. In the Bio Bio you can find all thing that you want jaja. See you :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. great, your favorite place makes me want to visit!!!! jajaj

    ResponderEliminar