miércoles, 19 de junio de 2013

My favorite book

Hi classmates, in this new post, I will write about one of my favorite books its name is “el fantasista” published in 2006 , the author of this book is Hernan rivera Letelier, a writer of Chilean origin.

I started reading this book because it was required for school, but to start reading, the book caught me and started to read for fun

This book is about "Expedito Gonzalez" a young man who has great skills with the ball, is a true artist, but this is confused by the population of "Coya Sur" a mining camp. They believe that “El fantasista” is a famous soccer player and that will help them win the match against "Maria Elena" the rival camp. the problem is that this young can not play soccer because a disease makes it impossible, after many attempts, the accepted play, entering the final match was a close game, but the fantasist manages to make a move and scored a goal The result was that his illness was unleashed and fantasist died on the court.

this book is my favorite, because the plot is very funny, and it is written in a simple way but quite engaging

I hope you liked this post, until the next


bye

4 comentarios:

  1. Heey! Hi Nico! I don´t read this book, but I keep! See you :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hii nico, I never read this book, but is a interesting history that i like to read

    see you

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello! I like so much Hernan rivera Letelier, I don't read this book but I was to read other books by Hernan rivera Letelier. See you :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I've never heard about this book, but sounds great :)

    ResponderEliminar