lunes, 17 de junio de 2013

A wonderful vacation in the south of Chile

Hello classmates, in this post i will speak about my favorite holidays, this holidays was in the sout of Chile, since Valdivia until Chiloe.

This trip made ​​with my family and my girlfriend in the car of my family, The trip lasted about 12 hours but in the road sttoped to eat and for rest. Our trip lasted about one month. Among the activities we perform Already in our destiny, we are dedicated to meet the South, we bathe in the hot springs of Puyehue for example, and also on the beach in Isla Mansera ,but the most fun was collecting shellfish in Chiloe, with which we made a delicious curanto, This trip I liked very much, first because it was with my family, and second, for the beauty and tranquility of the south of Chile, is really beautiful and one day I would live in this place.

I hope you enjoy my publication, until the next.


bye.

2 comentarios:

  1. Hello nico,I hope you had a lovely holiday with your family and your girlfriend and soon to be repeated!!!

    See you

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love Chiloe, I've been there with my friends a couple of times :)

    ResponderEliminar