miércoles, 19 de junio de 2013

The band that I would like to know

Hello bloggers, in this post I will talk about the band that I would like to know, pearl jam, Pearl Jam is a grunge band that was born in 1990, The band members are Eddie Vedder, Mike McCready, Stone Gossard and Jeff Ament, I would like to meet with this band because they are excellent musicians, and also because I admire for a long time. The year 2005 pearl jam visited Chile, on that occasion I could not go to the concert, but in 2011 I had my revenge and I attended the concert with my friends, it was amazing. If I had the opportunity to meet members of the band, would share with them some beers and wines, eat typical food from Chile and talk about their music, Maybe play some songs, and finally, go to a party with them. would be fantastic, another band that I would like to know is nirvana, especially to kurt cobain, He was a musical genius, I would like to know the reasons of his death and whoever influenced in this decision, already that his death was a great loss for the music.

I hope you have enjoyed this publication, until the next.


Bye.

3 comentarios:

  1. awwww I love to know pearl jam too!! is a great band, whit beatiful songs!!
    I love eddie Vedde, i think that his voice is unique!!

    see you

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I don't like Peral Jam jajaja but I enjoyed the soundtrack of the movie "Into the Wild" that was wrotte for Eddie Veder, is very amazing :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love Pearl Jam, I'd like to meet them too :)

    ResponderEliminar