lunes, 8 de julio de 2013

A TV Show




Hi dear bloggers, in this ocassion i will talk about a tv program that me watched when I was a litlle children, this program is Dragon Ball Z.

This program was broadcast when i have 4 years old, my cousins watched thid program, for this reason i started to see the program.

Dragon Ball Z speak about a Children named Goku, this Children was sent to the Earth, whit the mission of destroying the Planet, but this mission fails because Goku suffered a accident and hits his head,for this accident Goku missed the memory and forgetting his plan. Since this momment Goku was transformed in a good person that fighting against the evil force and helped to the persons whit problems.I enjoyed (yet enjoy) this tv program because is a serie of much action and the characters of the serie have much power, for example Goku is the protagonist of the serie, but  also exist more characters iqual or more mighty that Goku, this characters are, Vegeta, Gohan, Piccoro, Broly, Cell to name a fell, also is my favorite serie because exist characters very funny as “Maestro Rochi, Ulon, Bulma, etc.

I hope you liked my post.

until the next.

bye.



6 comentarios:

  1. Hi Nicoooo, if you don't believe me I've never saw this cartoons, in fact, I hate them hahaha, I prefer Doraemon <3, bye bye my Little friend!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hahahah Dragon Ball Z is a programme for boys I consider, but is funny, have very action, and is not much violent, but...I not know boy that not like of this! is funny for me, regards nico!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. nico, dragon ball is amazing, I watched all!! and of course, for me Goku is the most big héroe!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I don't think that this programme is only for boys, this is amazing!! When I was a child enjoyed it and nowdays I see it too, the past weekend saw the movie of the "Tapion" when Goku make "beat dragon" jajaja

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I saw all the season, it's one of my favorites tv shows ever !

    ResponderEliminar
  6. jajaja nice blog, I didnt remeber all the story of goku was nice to remind it.

    ResponderEliminar