viernes, 27 de septiembre de 2013


Hello everyone, in this new publication i will speak about my celebration in Fiestas patrias. In this celebration i was in Santiago because i dont like out of Santiago on these dates.

In this Fiestas patrias i was with my family, with my friends and with my classmates

Whit this persons went to Fondas, partys and traveled around Santiago,also ate quite,the menú was Empandas, anticuchos,choripanes and much meat on the grill,also drank very beer and Chicha, the typical drink in Fiestas patrias, In the Fondas we danced Cueca, cumbias and reaggaeton jajajaja had for all tastes

With my family played typical games as for example, the trompo share and rest was a very good week

Personally I don’t like the motive of this “fiestas patrias”, because the people goes into debt and the government cares about of showing to the world its military strength, the military parade is quite absurd, also fosters a stupid nationalism but also is a moment in  which you share with your family and with your friends, so from that point of view, is a good moment during the year

I hope you liked my post and see you next week with other post

Good bye

1 comentario:

  1. i wanted to go to recoleta to the Fonda, but i fail, i regreat of that, i really want to drink of that big terremoto :(

    ResponderEliminar