lunes, 30 de septiembre de 2013

My dream

Hello friends, in this new post i will speak about something I like to do, I would like to play guitar

I would like to play guitar because it is very entertaining and I would love to play the music I like. would be very difficult for me to learn to play guitar because I have bad coordination with my hands. to learn to play guitar I need about a year because I need to learn a lot of music first and also learn a lot of coordination and train the ear, doing all this could start learning to play guitar

To learn to play guitar I need a guitar an amplifier and finally I need someone to teach me to play guitar The idea is to learn well and not just to play a few songs
The greatest difficulties that I would for lack of skills also another difficulty, it would be the not devote sufficient time because i would forget prior learning
finally I would like to play guitar with my friends and form a band wherein all participate and playing tracks from bands that we liked at school, would be fantastic
see you in the next post

bye

1 comentario:

  1. i have the same intention nico, we can practice togheter jaja
    if isnt too six four one for you, you know what i mean

    ResponderEliminar