viernes, 6 de septiembre de 2013

My passion


Hello my friends and followers, in this new semester i will write about my favorite team of fotball in the university, your name is “Chico Terry”

Chico Terry is a team that  characterized for your courage,vigour,force and for your clear play.

This team is conformed for ten persons, your names are Dante Fernandez, Pablo Olivares,Javier Torres, Ricardo Ortega, Feliper Hernandez, Hector Yañez,Cristian Aburto,Daniel Espinoza,Ricardo Garcia and me, this is the staff official of Chico Terry for the period 2013.

The match must important that dispute the team was with “Obreros del placer”. This match was with all in against, the refferi for example that is friend of the “obreros”,but equal win the match and eliminate to Obreros of the cup

The Match must bad was vs “tráiganme uno”, this math was very freak because was a match that we had that win but Pablo suffered a lession very  serious and this was a important factor in the score of the match,The worst was that this match was the final of the cup.

In this new semester  start a new cup, Chico Terry try win this cup with  humility and effort, that is what defines us.

I hope you liked my post.

Until the next.

Bye
 

5 comentarios:

  1. HI!
    I can say that Chico Terry is the best football team in FAU!!!
    Hail Chico Terry!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Well, I never see Chico Terry to play football, but I think that you and all team play with passion!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. resistance of Chico Terry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha the best team! i love you guys! bye my friend :D

    ResponderEliminar
  4. jajajaja Chico Terry the best teem in the FAU!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Chico Terry is pure force!!!!!!
    pure resistance!!
    for Chico Terry live
    for Chico Terry kills
    for Chico Terry die

    ResponderEliminar