viernes, 4 de octubre de 2013

A special lake

Hello everyone, in this new post i will talk about a lake that i visited, this Lake is the Lake “Calafquen”: I visited this place in 2012 in my summer vacation, This lake is located between the region “de los rios” and the region of “La araucania”. In this trip I went with my family my ex girlfriend and her family haha. in this lake we did a lot for example we swam in the lake, ate a lot of food typical of the area as  result, we gain weight jaja but back to Santiago luckily we recovered our weight.
other thing we did was get together with friends who also were visiting the lake, had a great time with them because we met in the night and we played guitar, sang and drank haha.
I remember this trip because I first visited the south of my country and I loved its landscape, the nature, the animals and especially the lake were fantastic places that I never forget. Well it is also important to say that the weather helps a lot to lake scenery it will be wonderful
This was my post, see you in the next post friends

bye

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario