jueves, 17 de octubre de 2013

A special meal with my family

Hello, in this post I’m going to tell you about one special day for me: it was long time ago but I remember pretty well everything. That was in 2010, we were at my school because I was going to graduate. My classmates and I were sitting in front of a big crowd; parents, friends, brothers and sisters were there supporting us. I still have memories of my mother and my father, together with my sister sitting there proudly watching me. We had a beautiful ceremony and after that I finally got my license. I couldn’t believe I was actually done with the school. We were supposed to celebrate my graduation after the ceremony, so my grandmothers joined us when the ceremony was over. Well but the most important part is … that I was starving, I hadn´t had breakfast that morning because I was nervous, so I was looking forward to the dinner with my family. We went to some really nice restaurant; the spatiality was pasta so I had a big plate of pasta with some really weird but tasty sauce and I drank a really good beer. I’m not usually drinking expensive beer, you know, I’m young but it was a special occasion. We had so much fun that day, that’s why I remember until today with details.
Until the next post

Bye

2 comentarios:

  1. Your post is so interesting jajaja See you my friend :D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Is really weird finish the school, but is grat the celebration dinner JAJA
    See you!

    ResponderEliminar