viernes, 18 de octubre de 2013

my pets

Hello friends, in this post i will speak about my pet, your name in "Completo"

Completo is a dachshund male 13 years old dog, it arrived to my house the 12/12/2001, a cousin bringed it because she wanted that we.

Gave the dog to the neighbor when he comes, the thing is that the neighbor never came, so we keep it.
At first we tought that it was a female, but a friend visited us, and he realized that it was a male, so we changed the name to "completo", before the name it was wendy.
it's funny see it running, because his legs are shortly, and his nails sounds a lot in the floor, so you know he is coming.

Every sunrise he comes to my bedroom, tries to climb my bed, and if he does, he start to lick my face until i wake up, is very annoying, then i get up and go to feed it
all the weekend i go out with him, go to the park, and we sit in the grass to see other people goes by, sometimes i buy something to eat, like
chips or something and i share it with him, but in the house don't have to know, it si supposed that it just can eat his food.

until the next post

bye

1 comentario: